Proudly Protecting the Oral Health
of Our Oklahoma City Community
At 23rd Street Dental, our Central Oklahoma City dentists and their committed dental hygienists appreciate the responsibility that comes with protecting the oral health of our community. We feel incredibly honored and privileged to have the trust of our friends, family, and neighbors placed in us to maintain and improve their oral health. That’s why we guarantee to treat every patient with the respect and dignity they deserve. Our team at 23rd Street Dental will make sure you leave every appointment at our OKC dental office feeling as if your needs have been met and expectations exceeded. That’s our promise to you.
Dr. David Allen
Dr. Allen stays current with developing technology and new trends in cosmetic and implant dentistry by attending numerous advanced training courses. His recent advanced training includes:
When Dr. Allen isn’t investing his time in advanced continuing education, he is investing in the community. The Oklahoma community is important to Dr. Allen. He contributes to it by participating in services provided through church organizations and dental service organizations such as, but not limited to:
Dr. Allen lived in Santiago, Chile, for two years as a missionary. He loves Latin American culture and is constantly looking to travel to new destinations.
Dr. Allen loves spending time with his wife of four years and his two children. His hobbies include watching movies, playing tennis, traveling, and snowboarding.
Dr. Clinton Hyatt
Dr. Clinton Hyatt is a 2010 graduate of the University Of Texas Health Science Center In San Antonio. He is trained in the latest dental techniques and makes honest and conservative treatment his priority.
Dr. Hyatt enjoys treating patients of all ages. He performs dental implants, root canals, oral surgery, dentures, crowns, bridges, cosmetic treatments, and Invisalign.
Dr. Hyatt loves college football, fishing, and smoking meat on his Big Green Egg. He is a very active husband and proud father to his four young children and looks forward to caring for your family as well.
Meet our Staff
Payment, Insurance and Billing
To help lower your costs and maximize your insurance benefits, our front office staff will gladly assist you to help make any remaining balance easily affordable. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits, please call our office at (405) 942-0337 or (405) 778-8282 for Spanish-speaking patients to discuss any questions or concerns.
In addition to insurance benefits, we accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also accept most major health insurance providers and are preferred providers of the following health insurance:
23rd Street Dental
Dental Insurance Policy
- Insurance coverage is a contract between you and your insurance provider. While we will work diligently to help you receive the maximum benefits available under your policy, we cannot guarantee your provider will fully pay for all of the services you receive. If at all possible, carefully examine the benefits covered in your policy as listed on your insurance company's website or policy documentation.
- Be prepared to provide your insurance information at the time of your first appointment. The information we require includes the name of your employer, name of your insurance provider, group number, contact number, mailing and email addresses, and Social Security number when necessary.
- We require that you pay your deductible the day you receive treatment.
- Quickly respond to any correspondence you may receive from your insurance company. Delays in correspondence may result in less coverage.
- Please pay any outstanding balance remaining on your account after all insurance claims have been paid. For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards.
- Once established as a patient, please inform us of any changes in your employment or insurance coverage status.
- We will regularly update our records regarding your insurance coverage based on the information provided by your insurance carrier.
- We will promptly and accurately file any claim to your insurance.
- We will provide you with a balance of your account after insurance claims have been paid.
- Insurance reimbursement can take 30-45 days to completion.